Service Level Agreement
STORYSLAB, INC. SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT
Last revised January 20, 2022.
StorySlab provides a 99.9% uptime commitment for customers & their end users using the mobile applications. (our Service Level Agreement or SLA).
Downtime is defined as the overall number of minutes StorySlab end-user applications are unavailable during a calendar year (i.e., January 1 through December 31).
Downtime excludes the following:
- Slowness or other performance issues with individual features (search, sync, analytics, etc.)
- Issues that are related to external apps or third parties, including video conferencing
- Any products or features identified as pilot, beta, demo, trial or similar
- External network or equipment problems outside of our reasonable control, such as bad routing tables between your internet service provider (ISP) and our server
- Scheduled downtime for maintenance purposes
2. UPTIME COMMITMENT
Uptime is the percentage of total possible minutes StorySlab was available during a calendar year. Our commitment is to maintain at least 99.9% Uptime:
[(total minutes in year – Downtime) / total minutes in year] > 99.9%
3. SCHEDULED DOWNTIME
Sometimes we need to perform maintenance to keep StorySlab backend working smoothly. In a year, scheduled downtime won’t exceed 20 hours. Scheduled downtime will never impact the use of the StorySlab mobile applications (iOS, Android, Windows apps).
StorySlab may modify this Service Level Agreement from time to time. Any and all changes to these Service Level Agreement will be posted on the Site. In addition, the Service Level Agreement will always indicate the date it was last revised. You are deemed to accept and agree to be bound by any changes to the Service Level Agreement when you use the Site, App, Content, Files or Service after those changes are posted.