Web Conference Help
StorySlab makes it easy to launch video based web conferences right from your iPad. And in just a few clicks you can be sharing your App screen.
Step 1: Click the StoryCast Launcher
We have introduced a selector tool that makes it easy to choose which video conference software you can use. Use the StoryCast Feature in the lower left corner of your iPad.
Step 2: Select your preferred video conference software
When you launch StoryCast you are presented with a list of video conference tools that your company has set up for you to use. Select the software title and your StorySlab app will launch that software for you (if installed on your iPad). If that software tool isn’t installed, you will be directed to the Apple App store to first download and install the software.
We have built the launcher for all major video conferencing software. Currently we support the following:
Step 3: Start Screen Sharing on your iPad
Each software does this a little bit differently, depending on which software you selected above. Each runs on the same basic concepts:
- Host or join a meeting.
- Find the “Share Screen” button
- When prompted, click allow to “Broadcast” your app and click through to return to your StorySlab sales app.
- Return to your meeting. You can confirm with your fellow conference attendees your iPad’s screen is now being shared.
- Each independent conference software can allow you to: Adjusting audio volume and muting, and decide whether or not to also share your camera.
- Use your StorySlab app like you always do — sharing content and leading sales conversations.